Modular to let you build dungeons any way that you want, the Rogue Set is great for the traveling DM or the DM that wishes to set up and tear down the dungeon each session. Over 18 linear feet of segments allows you to put together a 16-room dungeon on the fly, without carrying around a lot of extra pieces to save space and ease portability. With encounters, that’s good for a typical dungeon crawl lasting 3-4 hours. Average tabletop coverage about 3.5sqft! Very affordable at $0.20/square inch compared to competitors’ sets.
- This set includes 100 pieces of various lengths of walls, doorways, doors, and stairs. In addition, this set contains over 85 top clips and door clips.
- With operable doors and crumbling wall pieces, you get the aesthetic of a real dungeon crawl.
- The stairs were designed for 1” base minis to fit on them as well, for those epic staircase battles of which you have always dreamed.
- Pieces come embossed and use textured materials - so you do not have to paint them, but they still give you the option to customize them.
- The Rogue Set is small enough to fit into just about any bag and comes in a sturdy box with a handle for extra portability.
- Is compatible with most 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, and other accessories.
- Only a small amount of assembly is required
Our Modular Dungeon Systems are built to be durable, portable, and affordable so you can take the fun with you wherever you go. Our Modular Dungeon Systems are made using injection-molded, eco-friendly plastics that consist of 30% pre-consumer recycled materials and natural fibers. Made in the USA.
See the full part breakdown here.
*Free shipping within the US
*Choking hazard for children under 3 years of age